Tuesday, January 18, 2011

At least we're not the Timberwolves

Whenever I feel bad about an injury (yet another one last night with Camby, hopefully its not serious) or a bad loss I just think to myself  "at least we're not the Timberwolves" and I have a sigh of relief.

Rather than me talking about last night's game and giving my take on it and the timberwolves in general.  Here's a link to Blazersedge where Ben Goliver does an awesome job of recapping the game.  The guys at Blazersedge always deliver and I just like to thank both Dave and Ben both for being so helpful with our podcast.  Thanks Duders!!!!!!!!!

http://www.blazersedge.com/2011/1/18/1941500/media-row-report-blazers-113-timberwolves-102

LaMarcus is a beast!!!! New career high and a big match up with Blake Griffin comming up. RIP CITY

-Kane

Subscribe to podcast on: iTunes | RSS | Stitcher | Zune

No comments:

Post a Comment